Thursday, October 1, 2015

Introduction To My Blog!

My name is Satish Singh, I am currently a Year One (1) student at University of The West Indies (UWI). I was born in the diverse twin island of Trinidad & Tobago. I am currently pursuing Environmental Science and Sustainable Technology at the university as my undergraduate degree. I have a passion for Environmental Science; nature provides the adventurous opportunity of discovering new aspects of organisms of all shapes and sizes. Nature has helped us in many ways, maintaining and preserving the Earth; this however, is a great responsibility and fulfilling experience. 

As a young environmentalist in the making, I would like to edify individuals to become aware of their surroundings and what nature has to offer. I am over-joyed that as an individual I can share my research on a world wide scale via this blog. Having a love and great desire in what you do can bring out your full potential. 
Go Green & Save The Environment! 

Satish Singh, Environmental Scientist (Observing Wetland At Godineau Swamp, Trinidad, W.I) 

Thank you so much for your time and interest! Just remember, "Who You Are Can Make A Difference!" 

Yours Respectfully,
Satish M Singh
Student, UWI
St. Augustine

12 comments:

  1. Hello Satish,

    I am pleased to meet you. You are on your way to being an environmental scientist. I am looking forward to learning more about the mangroves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mrs Miller,

      Pleased to meet you as well, thank you very much for viewing my blog, mangroves as well as other coastal habitats can be observed in this blog.

      Delete
  2. Dear Mr. Singh,

    I must say that your blog is quite edifying, as it informed me about the importance of wetlands and coastal areas than I did before. Your blog has made me realized how much we should appreciate them as well. Further more I encourage you to continuously update your entries and I look forward to them. Please include more photos.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mr. Ramsundar,

      I am glad to hear that the blog has impacted on you greatly. Will post more picture in future entries. Thank you very much for viewing, stay tuned!

      Delete
  3. My perspective of the environment has literally been transformed into one color . Green. I am definitely curious to learn more on the important and crucial roles played by coral reefs as well as mangroves . Because of the interesting information presented here about wetlands , I finally understand their true purpose. Good job in alerting individuals on the importance of wetlands to society Satish ! Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Sookoo,

      Thank you very much for the support. I am happy to know that the blog has expanding your knowledge on coastal habitats

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Dear Mr. Fergus

      Thank you for the compliment with respect to the blog entries. Will 'carry on', stay tuned for more entries.

      Delete
  5. Informative and motivational, reminds me that we can all play a part to make a difference and save our wetlands as it is vital to life, the information provided has solidified I'm appreciation for our wetlands as well as even brought many new facts that I was not awear of, thank you for making a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Satish,
    I must say i really enjoyed reading this. It was quite informative and a real eye opener. I knew wetlands served a purpose but you explained it so much more. Thank you for sharing this knowledge with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say what you are doing here makes a difference to our environment continue doing what you're doing and I must say it opened my eyes to appreciate our environment. �� go green!!!! ����������

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Mr. Singh,
    I've learnt a lot from reading this article and I must say, thanks for the information. Very impressive and might I add, continue what you're doing as I look forward to reading and learning more so that I too can encourage people to do the right thing. 👍

    ReplyDelete